During the existence of any company there will be changes that need to be entered in the Commercial Register.
The Commercial Register is a public register maintained by the Registry courts (Regional courts and the Municipal Court in Prague), in which the statutory information on companies is entered.
The purpose of the Commercial Register is to keep permanent records of the necessary data on companies and to ensure that this data is in line with objective reality.
Therefore, the Registry courts are obliged to publish entered, altered or deleted data without undue delay after registration. For this reason, the company must apply for registration of changes of recorded data without undue delay after the relevant change occurs.
Changes in the Commercial Register must be made, in particular, in the following situations:
- Change of registered office address of the company headquarters of an existing company.
- Change of registered office address of a newly purchased ready-made, i.e. carry out the change of the registered office address during the transfer to the new owner.
- Change of the managing director or other member of the Board of Directors or the Supervisory Board of the company.
- Change of registered capital - increase or decrease of the company‘s capital
- Change of the business name of the company under which the company is registered in the Commercial Register.
Changes in the Register include:
- Convening and organizing a general meeting, or a draft of the sole shareholder decision.
- Minutes of General Meeting / or draft of the decision of the sole shareholder or statutory body.
- Preparation of all documents necessary for the change in the Commercial Register.
- Drafting and filing of an application for change in the Commercial Register.
- We will prepare for you the full wording of the amended founding document and deposit it in the collection of documents.
Changes in the Commercial Register with Protispolečnosti.cz
You do not have to worry about the administration associated with making a change in the Commercial Register if you entrust it to our team of experts. Our professional service will provide you with all the administrative formalities required by law to implement the changes in the Commercial Register. Changes in the Commercial Register will be arranged for you on the basis of a power of attorney and it can also be done remotely.
Order a change in the Commercial Register with Profispolečnosti.cz!