Dominica, formerly a British colony, is a small island republic in the southern Caribbean.
- Capital: Roseau
- Official languages: English, French patois
- Currency: East Caribbean dollar ECS 2.70 / 1 USD
Main advantages of a company in Dominica
- High level of anonymity - The business register is not accessible to the public, the names of shareholders and directors are known only to the registration agent.
- Fast incorporation - usually within 1 day provided the necessary documents are delivered on time, document delivery within 2 weeks.
- Registered capital of at least 100 USD.
- Possibility of issuing bearer shares.
- IBC are exempt from all taxes for at least 20 years old.
- Tax returns is not required.
- Bookkeeping is optional.
- Company audit is optional.
- Possibility of using nominee services (managing director and nominee shareholder) for even higher degree of anonymity of ownership.
- Documents from the State of Dominica are easily accepted by Czech registration courts.
- Dominica based companies may acquire, for example, shares of companies in Czech Republic.
The most common use of the company in Dominica
- Holding (parent company) to another company for the purpose of anonymity of property ownership.
- Direct sales of goods or services where it is not necessary to use a system of bilateral double taxation, and where is no risk of withholding taxes.
Establishing an offshore company in the Dominica